If you purchased a Night Shift Chest Belt, use these instructions to change the settings on your Night Shift device to work correctly with the Chest Belt.
NIGHT SHIFT CHEST BELT SOFTWARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Open the Night Shift App on your phone or tablet and ensure the Night Shift device is synced. For help with the App or syncing, see the Night Shift Software Help page (provide link to page).
- Tap Menu in the upper left corner
- Select Configure Device
- Select Chest and tap Save
- The device is now set to be used with the Chest Belt. CAUTION: You must change the setting to Neck Strap if you plan to use the Night Shift Device with the Neck Strap.
- For assistance in setting up your Chest Belt, please see the Night Shift Chest Belt Setup Guide instructions here: Night Shift Setup Guide
When the Night Shift is worn on the chest, the Sleep/Wake graph and statistics will not appear on the reports due to normal movement of the chest during sleep. Due to the differing location of the microphone, the chest belt snoring data should not be compared to the neck strap snoring data.
If you have problems or questions or would like assistance with changing these settings, please contact the Night Shift Technical Support team by email at NightShift@Advanced-Sleep.com or by phone (in the US) at (760)720-0099 ext 6020.