If you purchased a Night Shift Chest Belt, use these instructions to change the settings on your Night Shift device to work correctly with the Chest Belt.
NIGHT SHIFT CHEST BELT SOFTWARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Follow the directions on this page to download, install, and launch the Night Shift Software: https://nightshifttherapy.com/software-download/
- Once the Night Shift Software is opened, plug in your Night Shift device (Note: If using a cable other than the cable that came with your device, your cable must be a data transfer cable for your computer to recognize the device.)
- Click Manage Device.
- Under Accessory, click Chest Belt. Click Save.
- Click OK.
- The device will turn off and turn back on. Click OK.
- The device is now set to be used with the Chest Belt. CAUTION: You must change the setting to Neck Strap if you plan to use the Night Shift Device with the Neck Strap.
- For assistance in setting up your Chest Belt, please see the Night Shift Chest Belt Setup Guide instructions here: Night Shift Setup Guide
If you have problems or questions or would like assistance with changing these settings, please contact the Night Shift Technical Support team by email at NightShift@Advanced-Sleep.com or by phone (in the US) at (760)720-0099 ext 6020.